PEPA's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO YOUR FELLOW MED-STUDENTS

Go down

What do you think a student body should do? (pick as many as you like)

INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO YOUR FELLOW MED-STUDENTS I_vote_lcap22%INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO YOUR FELLOW MED-STUDENTS I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO YOUR FELLOW MED-STUDENTS I_vote_lcap11%INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO YOUR FELLOW MED-STUDENTS I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO YOUR FELLOW MED-STUDENTS I_vote_lcap17%INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO YOUR FELLOW MED-STUDENTS I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO YOUR FELLOW MED-STUDENTS I_vote_lcap11%INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO YOUR FELLOW MED-STUDENTS I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO YOUR FELLOW MED-STUDENTS I_vote_lcap17%INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO YOUR FELLOW MED-STUDENTS I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO YOUR FELLOW MED-STUDENTS Empty INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO YOUR FELLOW MED-STUDENTS

Post  Russell Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:52 pm

Hello fellow students,

My name is Russell Perera, I am a sixth year medic here at Palacky, and I have set up this very simple forum for us to ask one another about anything related to our lives here. If you like to post anything, please register, and share whatever you like with us.

As the forum develops, there will be more categories for us to add new information, and if you have any suggestions or questions then this is the place to put them!

Whatever you ask/comment upon here will be integrated in to our future website, which is intended to serve as a source of information for all of us, to help us through the years here.

Thank you for reading, and I wish you a pleasant experience here at Palacky.

Finally, if you would like to contact me personally, my email address is: russell@inbox.com

Hope to hear from you!

Kind regards,

Russ
Russell
Russell
Admin

http://www.upol.org

Back to top Go down