PEPA's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like PEPA money to be spent on?

Go down

What would you like PEPA money to be spent on?

What would you like PEPA money to be spent on? I_vote_lcap20%What would you like PEPA money to be spent on? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
What would you like PEPA money to be spent on? I_vote_lcap7%What would you like PEPA money to be spent on? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
What would you like PEPA money to be spent on? I_vote_lcap20%What would you like PEPA money to be spent on? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
What would you like PEPA money to be spent on? I_vote_lcap13%What would you like PEPA money to be spent on? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
What would you like PEPA money to be spent on? I_vote_lcap13%What would you like PEPA money to be spent on? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
What would you like PEPA money to be spent on? I_vote_lcap7%What would you like PEPA money to be spent on? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

What would you like PEPA money to be spent on? Empty What would you like PEPA money to be spent on?

Post  Russell Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:45 pm

Hello Medics.

Please tell us what you think PEPA should be spending money on. You can select as many choices as you like, and if there is something you would like to select, but is not provided in the options, then register and post, and it will be added to the options. Thank you for visiting.

Kind regards,

Russell
Russell
Russell
Admin

http://www.upol.org

Back to top Go down