PEPA's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PEPA meetings -- if you want to be a rep

4 posters

Go down

PEPA meetings -- if you want to be a rep Empty PEPA meetings -- if you want to be a rep

Post  Tank Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:19 pm

PEPA meets every Tuesday (for now at least while we get things set-up for this year) at 6 pm in the Sports Faculty (in between Ner 3 and Ner 4).

If anyone is interested in becoming a rep for their year please come on down.

Also, if you have any good ideas you want to share either come to the meeting (try to let me know beforehand so I can include your presentation in our pre-minutes) or send me an e-mail at either adamtancred@hotmail.com or at pepa.upol@gmail.com and I (or someone else) will present you idea for you if you would prefer that option.

Thank-you,

Adam Tancred

Tank

Back to top Go down

PEPA meetings -- if you want to be a rep Empty sports faculty hall

Post  yak Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:01 pm

any idea if they have a sports hall in the faculty in neredin? if so do you know if they rent it out?

yak

Back to top Go down

PEPA meetings -- if you want to be a rep Empty Re: PEPA meetings -- if you want to be a rep

Post  Priyanka Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:44 pm

For all the previous yrs pepa meetings have been held centrally i.e somewhere in town so people who for example do not live in neredin or people who study in the library or simply those who finish class late may attend. Any chances of it going back to that??!!!

Priyanka

Back to top Go down

PEPA meetings -- if you want to be a rep Empty Re: PEPA meetings -- if you want to be a rep

Post  Snoopy Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:40 pm

yak wrote:any idea if they have a sports hall in the faculty in neredin? if so do you know if they rent it out?

The Sports Hall is IN NEREDIN Smile the building next to menza is the sports complex.
You need to speak to the people who run it if you want to book a room, ask russell or tank for further information Smile
Snoopy
Snoopy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down