PEPA's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For you to know what we do, and how

Go down

What's the best way for you to tell us what you need/want?

For you to know what we do, and how I_vote_lcap0%For you to know what we do, and how I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
For you to know what we do, and how I_vote_lcap25%For you to know what we do, and how I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
For you to know what we do, and how I_vote_lcap75%For you to know what we do, and how I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
For you to know what we do, and how I_vote_lcap0%For you to know what we do, and how I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

For you to know what we do, and how Empty For you to know what we do, and how

Post  Russell Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:52 pm

Dear Medics,

This is where we will be publishing our minutes from the meetings we have, and if you have any comments, complaints, suggestions or anything else regarding how PEPA is run, this is the best place to put them.

PEPA is evolving, and when the new administration come in to effect after the elections, we hope to make PEPA what it should have been from the beginning - under direct control of the students.

The vision that inspired the creation of PEPA was that a group of students would work for the benefit of the other students here at UPOL, and this means we need to listen to what you want and need.

I created this forum to use as a tool for us to communicate in both ways effectively, and I hope you will use it as much as possible.

Thank you for reading,

Kind regards,

Russell Perera
Russell
Russell
Admin

http://www.upol.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum