PEPA's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribute to the Alumni

Go down

Tribute to the Alumni Empty Tribute to the Alumni

Post  Russell Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:30 pm

Dear Everyone,

I would like to sincerely thank each and every student who has now graduated and left Palacky. I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that we all have benefited from your presence here, and I personally have learned a lot from all of you.

Since we are on a PEPA website, we should thank the people who set up PEPA who are now no longer at Palacky, including:

Christian Katz
Tine Vindenes
Cecilie Lerstoel

I watched as these three students made the foundations of what we now casually refer to as PEPA. Considering that there was no previous student association for the foreign students at Palacky, it took great courage, with determination and perseverance to achieve what they did.

May their names and effort always be remembered when PEPA achieves something good.

Also, thanks to everyone else who contributed to setting up PEPA, including another stellar student Hrvoje Melinscak for the logo of PEPA, which I have only modified for ease of use (hope you like the new design?) Thank you for inspiring me to do the USMLE, it was the best thing I ever did since coming to UPOL.

A personal thank you to Carol Strojil (formerly Gedenberg) who was like a sister to me when she and I shared a flat, and to Chris, Tine and Cecilie, for always being an example to follow, and for always sticking to their principles despite endless peer pressure.

I wish you all the best, and I hope we will meet again.

Russ
Russell
Russell
Admin

http://www.upol.org

Back to top Go down