PEPA's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about the appearance of this site?

2 posters

Go down

What do you think about the appearance of this site? (please specify in a post on this thread)

What do you think about the appearance of this site? I_vote_lcap57%What do you think about the appearance of this site? I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
What do you think about the appearance of this site? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think about the appearance of this site? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you think about the appearance of this site? I_vote_lcap29%What do you think about the appearance of this site? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
What do you think about the appearance of this site? I_vote_lcap14%What do you think about the appearance of this site? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
What do you think about the appearance of this site? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think about the appearance of this site? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

What do you think about the appearance of this site? Empty What do you think about the appearance of this site?

Post  Russell Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:44 am

Dear Medics,

Please give us some feedback about what you think about the appearance of the site. For function, we will have a separate poll. Thanks for reading,

Kind regards,

Russell
Russell
Russell
Admin

http://www.upol.org

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the appearance of this site? Empty Re: What do you think about the appearance of this site?

Post  Tank Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:21 am

Blue and white is so Hospital'ish. Let's throw in some vibrant reds and oranges and yellows, maybe on this blue back ground or a black background (but no red writing then). That's just my two cents, but I am colour-blind so maybe I'm not the best one to be giving my opinion here.

Tank

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum